The Closest Full Service Campground to Lake George
We’re only 1.5 miles to the Lake George Village! Take the trolley or ride the bike path from the campground
King Phillip’s Campground
Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours
Stay with King Phillips and Enjoy True Adirondack Camping
COVID-19 UPDATES (May 15, 2020)
We here at King Phillips and Lake George Riverview Campgrounds are striving to make your stay with us as fun and relaxing as ever. Of course we are all experiencing some temporary changes to our normal lives as we get through this pandemic. Although the virus isn’t prevalent here in Lake George we are aiming to keep it safe for everyone and thus we have made some temporary changes that include:
- Face masks to be worn by guests and employees when at the store or on another campers site
- All gathering spaces are closed (pavilions, playgrounds, pools, recreation areas, laundromat)
- All bathrooms and bathing facilities are closed
- TENTS are NOT allowed at this time (at least until June 1st)
- Your RV must have working bathroom facilities
- No social gathering of any size, at any time
- No visitors will be allowed into the park, (we suggest you meet your friends and family at another venue like a state park until June)
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
These temporary changes will be in force at least until June 1st at which time we are hopeful to re-open our bathrooms and possibly recreation areas. So in the mean time let’s all enjoy the great outdoors and be thankful for the singing birds and a gentle breeze on our faces!
Let’s all plan for a Sun and Fun Summer in Lake George, make your reservations NOW before it is too late!!!
Make A Reservation
It’s easy to reserve your site. Call us or use our online form.
Explore Our RV Park
We have lots to do and explore. Check out our amenities, events and activities.
Discover Lake George
The Lake George area is waiting for you to find all it has to offer. We’ll show you some of the top things to do.
Welcome to our Campground
We have a little something for everyone at King Phillip’s Campground. Find peace beneath the tall trees sheltered along French Mountain. Or let your spirits soar in the open air beneath the stars. Camp in the woods and enjoy the gentle breeze or camp in the sun. We have what you are looking for.
Take a Peek...
Get to know our campground before you come. Click the button below to view the map of our sites and amenities.
Do you love looking at pictures? Then you must check out our photo gallery. These amazing snap shots are from us and our guests.